[Koha-devel] Mailman thoughts. Switching to discourse ?

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Feb 5 11:08:10 CET 2016

Hello the list,

Laurent, our sysadmin is updating our infrastructure (used for both
BibLibre & community things).
jenkins just moved to a new server, and he's now thinking of moving
mailman server.
He asked me a question that seems to be a good one: what about switching
to a new tool like discourse https://www.discourse.org/
I don't know well this tool, but it seems to have many interesting features.

Your opinion?

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques