[Koha-devel] Discussion for Bug 14757 - Allow the use of Template Toolkit syntax for slips and notices

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 20:53:58 CET 2016

I think we have a conflict here of

a) Make TT in notices work with the current syntax ( just by replacing <<
>> with [% %]

and

b) Use a flag to decide if it is processed by TT or by the old way of doing
things

I think if we are going to go with b, we should have the freedom to not be
beholden to all the oddities and cruft of the current syntax. For this
reason I am a fan of b.

Is anyone opposed to this idea?

This would give us plenty of time ( all the time we want really ) in which
to tweak and perfect the TT based parser before deprecating the current
parser.

If anyone has an issue with this path, please speak now!

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
ByWater Solutions ( http://bywatersolutions.com )
Meadville Public Library ( http://www.meadvillelibrary.org )