[Koha-devel] Introduce the use of Grunt or Gulp?

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Thu Feb 11 20:01:51 CET 2016

Am I missing something in the ' need for it to be packaged ' here?  aren't
they Dev tools, to be used in a development type install during
development?

Then used in the build stage for producing packages.

I'd suggest keeping the resultant files in git for the current build
scripts to use for production builds for instance, and lean on the qa
script to ensure they were created using the grunt processing.

That way only a frontend Dev need install grunt/gulp to use.  I would say
keeping the grunt file in git is a good idea though.

My two pence