[Koha-devel] release-tools: get_bugs.pl and the --html switch

Frédéric Demians frederic at tamil.fr
Fri Feb 12 16:32:08 CET 2016

> I just discovered a few issues in get_bugs.pl:

I have an alternative script doing the same tasks. I don't know if I can / how
I can push it on the release tools repo.

It fixes few issues. Including the generation of the release team paragraph,
which should be the same depending on current stable version, and not, as it
is with get_bugs.pl, on the version released.

I also generated note in Markdown, and then convert it from Markdown to HTML.

Kind regards,