[Koha-devel] release-tools: get_bugs.pl and the --html switch

Julian Maurice julian.maurice at biblibre.com
Fri Feb 12 14:01:01 CET 2016

Hi,

I just discovered a few issues in get_bugs.pl:
1. The two versions of release notes (txt and html) are always generated
even without the --html switch
2. The same 'release_team_*' file is used in both versions, which means
if you use --html, the html version of release_team is included in both
versions of release notes (and without --html it's the text version that
is included).

I'm trying to fix those issues and I wonder if the --html switch is
still needed. It's used only in a few places, and it's used in a wrong
way: either the script think we are only generating html, or it is used
in a test that is always true (if defined $html). Can we simply remove it ?

--
Julian Maurice <julian.maurice at biblibre.com>
BibLibre