[Koha-devel] Repeated MARC field in Staff normal view

Frédéric Demians frederic at tamil.fr
Mon Feb 15 11:37:29 CET 2016

> <xsl:call-template name="tag_7xx">
>  <xsl:for-each select="marc:datafield[@tag=701]">
>   <xsl:with-param name="label" select="marc:subfield[@code='4']" />
>  </xsl:for-each>
> </xsl:call-template>
>
> I've tried a few variations of this as well, but always with no success.
> Instead it removes the entire normal view from the staff client.

If so, it means that your XSL is malformed. Check you logs.

The "tag_7xx" template is not designed to be used like you do. Take a look at
UNIMARCslimUtils.xsl. The template already loops on the 7xx field. And when
calling it, you have to provide the "tag" parameter. For me, the standard pro
interface XSL could be improved the way you're indicating.

Kind regards,