[Koha-devel] Repeated MARC field in Staff normal view

akafortes akafortes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 15:32:01 CET 2016

Thank you very much for your suggestion about UNIMARCslimUtils, Frédéric.
Taking a look at that file helped me very much and it actually helped me to
almost solve my problem completely.

This is what I have now, which gives me the formatting that I want:
  <xsl:if test="marc:datafield[@tag=701]">
      <xsl:for-each select="marc:datafield[@tag=701]">
		<li>
			<xsl:if test="marc:subfield[@code='4']">
				<strong><xsl:value-of select="marc:subfield[@code='4']"/>: </strong>
				<xsl:value-of select="marc:subfield[@code='a']"/>
				<xsl:text>, </xsl:text>
				<xsl:value-of select="marc:subfield[@code='b']"/>
			</xsl:if>
		</li>
      </xsl:for-each>
  </xsl:if>

The only thing that I'm missing now is how to make the results displayed
there clickable.
Check the image bellow.
<http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5874784/caption.png>
You can see that the "Author" has a clickable "Spielberg, Steven" option. If
you click that you get all the books from that Author. This part is using
the default "tag_7xx" template.
For the "Producer" and "Artist" I use the above code. How can I incorporate
the searching function in the above code?

P.S. Don't mind the data you see, it a testing record