[Koha-devel] Fwd: Packing needs - status to add to bugzilla and the dashboard?

Mirko Tietgen mirko at abunchofthings.net
Tue Mar 8 22:11:12 CET 2016

Lars Wirzenius sounded quite eager to do an extensive Debian
packaging workshop for us if there is some funding available. He did
the initial work on the Koha Debian packages sponsored by Catalyst,
IIRC.

He wanted to get back to me in April about the option of doing that
at the Hackfest in Berlin the week before Kohacon. So if we found
some money and some people to attend, the packaging problem could be
solved in a sustainable way.

-- Mirko

Brendan Gallagher schrieb am 08.03.2016