[Koha-devel] Fwd: Packing needs - status to add to bugzilla and the dashboard?

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Tue Mar 8 21:39:52 CET 2016

Thanks Liz.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Liz Rea <liz at catalyst.net.nz>
Date: Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Packing needs - status to add to bugzilla and the
dashboard?
To: Brendan Gallagher <info at bywatersolutions.com>

Robin wrote a couple of quite good wiki pages on this subject:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Building_Debian_Dependencies
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Building_Debian_Dependencies/Dependency_Guidelines

On 09/03/16 06:50, Brendan Gallagher wrote:

Yup all good points.  Not to put it all on the PM - but I think a way to
track this in BZ is needed.  A better workflow - perhaps based on Chris's
point - a "failed QA - needs package" status (or some worded status)?

Do we have a defined role description of responsibility of the Packaging
Manager?  (I've only read Robin's posts to the mailing list before - is
that it?)

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Galen Charlton <gmc at esilibrary.com>