[Koha-devel] How is relevance weighted in zebra search?

Francois Charbonnier francois.charbonnier at inlibro.com
Mon Mar 21 16:17:25 CET 2016

Hi,

I'll suggest you to read this and that :
http://bywatersolutions.com/2012/11/27/a-little-bit-about-relevance-in-koha/
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2012-February/031909.html

Both helped me to understand a bit more how relevance works in Koha.

And, try to desactivate the QueryAutoTruncate system preferences. It
doesn't mix well with the relevance ranking.

François Charbonnier,
Bibl. prof. / Chef de produits

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
francois.charbonnier at inLibro.com <mailto:francois.charbonnier at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>