[Koha-devel] Supported Debian versions

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 16:37:39 CEST 2016

Galen, I missed this email on my inbox. I agree with your proposal, and
also with not abruptly ending support for Wheezy. The patches I wrote for
integrating the sitemap feature on the packages (bug 16016) were written
with the IfVersion wrapper already.

--
Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (http://theke.io)