[Koha-devel] 16.05.00-beta tagged

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Wed May 18 15:08:37 CEST 2016

At 10:04 AM 5/17/2016 -0700, Brendan Gallagher wrote:
>Hi All -
>
>I have tagged a beta release of 16.05.

I've been a bit busy lately (in part getting Koha transitioned to Ubuntu
16.04LTS), so apologize if this is a simple question : but what is version
16.05?

Looked at the Wiki
<https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Category:Koha_Versions> which seems
to stop at 3.16 -- which can't be right (or where do versions .18 - .24 fit
in?) Then I found a reference to "Koha 16.05 (formerly 3.24)" -- and don't
remember seeing anything about a new version numbering system.

Is it written up anywhere, please?

Best -- Paul

>Â  (I did not include the release notes yet - I have run them and they
>look pretty clean - so yay!).  I have also generated a tarball but I need
>access to the downloads - I am in the process of getting that worked out).
>
>The plan is that on Friday - I'll roll a RC1.
>
>I will be releasing on May 26th.
>
>(If you see something that I have missed - please don't hesitate to talk
>to me)
>
>Thanks,
>Brendan
>
>--
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Brendan A. Gallagher
>ByWater Solutions
>CEO
>
>Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
>Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
>and Complete Support Packages
>Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: Redding, CT
>Phone # (888) 900-8944
><http://bywatersolutions.com>http://bywatersolutions.com
><mailto:info at bywatersolutions.com>info at bywatersolutions.com

---
Maritime heritage and history, preservation and conservation,
research and education through the written word and the arts.
<http://NavalMarineArchive.com> and <http://UltraMarine.ca>