[Koha-devel] 16.05.00-beta tagged

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Thu May 26 03:31:17 CEST 2016

yes!  It is a little late - I've pushed the last patches from bugzilla for
this release.  These are all early candidates and should definitely be
pushed to 16.05.01.  Let's see what we get done at the hackfest.  All that
said - we should not hesitate on the patches that Jonathan has highlighted
- they are important code that should be included ASAP.

I still have some cleanup and double checking, so a few more patches - but
those will be Koha.pm type ones and any adjustments to schema if
necessary.  I should be getting the translations tonight, and then I'll run
through everything for rolling the release.  I know that Galen plans on
getting the packages built over the weekend so they should be ready right
at the beginning of KohaCon.

Plans are to install koha 4 times tonight on 4 different distributions, 4
clean installs and 4 updates from 3.22.

-B

info at bywatersolutions.com