[Koha-devel] [Koha] Redundant infrastructure for Koha

SUZUKI Arthur arthur.suzuki at univ-lyon3.fr
Tue Nov 8 10:11:43 CET 2016

Hi,

For Zebra and Web-server, this could be a good use case for HA-Proxy.

Never used this myself but I have read some documentations about how it
can be used to setup redundancy and/or load-balancing between servers
for applications that doesn't support this feature out-of the box.

For file storage distributed across multiple nodes there is this
newcomer called Tahoe-LAFS :

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs

Hope this help your purpose.

I have to say I've some interests into the question myself, don't
hesitate to share your results!

Regards,

Arthur

--