[Koha-devel] Development environment ,

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Fri Oct 28 17:04:10 CEST 2016

This is not the way to go, you should use kohadevbox instead
https://github.com/digibib/kohadevbox/blob/master/README.md

On Fri, 28 Oct 2016 at 14:50 Rodrigo Santellan <rsantellan at gmail.com> wrote:

Karam,

Put the content where you did the git clone and follow this steps:

   1. vagrant up (retrieve ubuntu 16.04)
   2. vagrant ssh
   3. sh /vagrant/provisioning/fullProvisioning.sh
   4. sh /vagrant/provisioning/makeKoha.sh
   5. sudo sh /vagrant/provisioning/apacheEnviroment.sh

I separated on various files because I'm behind a proxy and have to do a
lot of configuration manually. Perhaps there is some commands in that line
of thought.

Hope it helps!

Regards