[Koha-devel] Development environment ,

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 19:37:48 CEST 2016

Guys, any way you manage to run Koha for development is ok, and go ahead.
BUT some of us belive that the more similar to real-life deployment the
setup is, the better results we will have regarding the quality we provide.
That's why this kohadevbox was envisioned, and we suggest everyone to test
stuff on it. But it is not mandatory, just a cool development tool, that
aids our daily duties.

Regarding MS operating systems, I will try to make it possible to run the
(ansible) provisioning scripts inside kohadevbox itself so there's no need
for home-baked scripts besides just prefering them.

I will fill an issue in the kohadevbox repo for that.

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (https://theke.io <http://theke.io/>)
✆ +54 9351 3513384
GPG: B2F3C15F