[Koha-devel] Migrate/Upgrade from 2.2.3 to latest.

Rodrigo Santellan rsantellan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 21:04:32 CEST 2016

Passing the conditions in true (1 == 1 ) on lines 2623 and 3418 I'm able to
pass further on the updatedatabase.pl

But the problems are on migrating to 3.00.00.053 the definitions that are
needed on that table are on 3.00.00.059. My intuition says to change the
order, but I have to be honest that I don't know the consequences and
according to the IRC chat the table labels_templates is gone.

Should I ommit them both?

Thanks!