[Koha-devel] Migrate/Upgrade from 2.2.3 to latest.

Michael Hafen michael.hafen at washk12.org
Tue Sep 13 01:02:16 CEST 2016

There's also update 61 which references the labels_templates table.  You'd
have to omit that one too.
That table is gone, but I don't know when it gets dropped.  I looked
through updatedatabase.pl and didn't see it get dropped.  So I don't know.
If you are aiming for a recent release then it should be ok to omit the
table and those two updates.

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 1:04 PM, Rodrigo Santellan <rsantellan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Passing the conditions in true (1 == 1 ) on lines 2623 and 3418 I'm able
> to pass further on the updatedatabase.pl
>
> But the problems are on migrating to 3.00.00.053 the definitions that are
> needed on that table are on 3.00.00.059. My intuition says to change the
> order, but I have to be honest that I don't know the consequences and
> according to the IRC chat the table labels_templates is gone.
>
> Should I ommit them both?
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 1:56 PM, Michael Hafen <michael.hafen at washk12.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Have you looked in the /installer/data/mysql directory at the
>> labels_upgrade.pl and patroncards_upgrade.pl scripts.  I think those
>> where supposed to be run by the updatedatabase.pl script, but I seem to
>> recall having trouble with that myself.
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 7:07 AM, Rodrigo Santellan <rsantellan at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to do a migration or upgrade from koha 2.2.3 to koha 3. I
>>> know is a daunting task that I have embarked but I'm trying to bring back a
>>> library to the latest updates of the community.
>>>
>>> So far this are the steps I have done:
>>> 1 - I dump an empty schema of the DB and create a new one with the name
>>> koha3.
>>> 2 - Apply the update22to30.pl
>>> 3 - Import all the tables I could, the one that not been deleted.