[Koha-devel] FW: Where is the BIG RED WARNING button?

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Fri Aug 11 02:01:06 CEST 2017

I have Arduinos and Raspberry Pis at my desk. Maybe making a literal big red warning light isn’t a bad idea… ;). We could call it “The Bug Signal” after The Bat Signal. We could make a Kickstarter!

I’m joking about the Kickstarter, but I kind of like the idea of a little physical Koha bug display :p.

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St