[Koha-devel] FW: Where is the BIG RED WARNING button?

Marc Véron veron at veron.ch
Fri Aug 11 15:40:13 CEST 2017

Sorry for the empty message... What I wanted to say:

+1 for improving the dashboard
(I always check the dashboard first, then the Bug tracker, then the list
of bugs to sign off, then my open bugs...)

Maybe the Dashboard could contain the links to the newest bugs / changed
bugs from the Bug trackers start page:

Bugs reported in the last 24 hours   | last 7 days
Bugs changed in the last 24 hours   | last 7 days

Marc