[Koha-devel] Putting Koha into Docker...

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 16:42:00 CEST 2017

Benjamin et al, I've put together this:
https://github.com/tomascohen/koha-testing-docker

The idea is running the test suite inside a container, thus simplifying the
required infrastructure.

This is the first time I try using Docker, so I've been learning the small
differences on how things work compared to VMs.
This are going ok so far, but I hit an issue I hoped you could help me
with: everything runs smoothly on my box, but when ran on the jenkins node,
things fail misteriously. It would be awesome if you could take a look and
think of any conceptual mistakes I might have made. Any clue or advise is
welcome.

This is specially important for pushing the REST api forward, as the
current infrastructure is used for the stable branches (also) and upgrading
the required libs (Mojolicious specifically) would break the stable
branches tests.

Thanks in advance!

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (https://theke.io <http://theke.io/>)