[Koha-devel] Idea for Koha documentation -- move sysprefs into an appendix

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jul 10 22:58:16 CEST 2017

We are working on this, the first section is now about the installer.

https://koha-community.org/manual/17.05/html/

It goes through web installer, then onboarding tool, before the Admin,
but yes, we could move the admin section down. You can either send a
patch, or do that in gitlab and send a merge request.

(Will be for 17.11, not changing the structure of 17.05 now :) So make
changes on the master branch)

Katrin has written a page, with sphinx and gitlab the barrier should be
much easier, Im hoping the doc manager role is more and more that,
managing, not authoring.

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Editing_the_Koha_Manual

Chris