[Koha-devel] AUTO_INCREMENT fix - prevent data lost

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Jul 12 21:06:56 CEST 2017

It affects all versions of Koha with any versions of MySQL or MariaDB.
Last versions of Koha have been affected with bad bugs because we tried to
fix the problem at code level.
We introduced other related issues, see bug 18242 and 18651.
If you have 18242 without 18651 you may encounter problems when checking in.
That is why it is preferable to not try to fix the other tables
('borrowers', 'reserves' and 'biblio') at code level using the same trick
we did for 'issues'.