[Koha-devel] AUTO_INCREMENT fix - prevent data lost

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Jul 19 17:38:40 CEST 2017

I did not get confirmation, so I am not sure you all understand how
important is this fix.
We are going to fix properly and globally a long standing issue, and
prevent data lost.
I *really* want to see some of you to test this trick and confirm me that
you agree on the solution and we can advertise it on the general Koha ML.