[Koha-devel] Suggestions requested for a feature / enhancement based around opac-retrieve-file.pl

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Mon Jun 26 10:08:07 CEST 2017

Sounds as an acceptable improvement.
Could be handled with a syspref of course. Would be the easiest solution to implement.
But we could also extend the meaning of Public here. And make a division between Private, Restricted and Public. Restricted could be handled by allowing patron types, as Marc suggested ? Or patron lists ? Or ... More flexible than just a true/false flag.

Marcel