[Koha-devel] Development/ QA protocol question

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 16:44:24 CEST 2017

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 10:30 AM, Jonathan Druart
<jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org> wrote:
> I would not expect a QAer to be paid (by the sponsor of the enh) to review a
> patch, I'd call that more corruption / conflict of interest than sponsoring :)

Ah. Hadn't thought of it that way. Good point. Not sure there's an
easy way around that one, even if the QAer is paid directly by the
sponsor.

I suppose that's the nature of incentives -- they produce changes in
behavior that wouldn't happen otherwise, a process that can be
"innocent" or corrupt ...

Thanks,

Cab