[Koha-devel] Development/ QA protocol question

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Mar 29 17:04:20 CEST 2017

The developer is supposed to estimate the cost of the development including
the QA process and the different steps of submission.
A (good) developer must take care of most of the project's requirements and
follow the guidelines.
He will also provide tests for the change he made, write a valid and
correct test plan, take care of side-effects, provide small patches, etc.
The longer a developer will spend during the development step (before the
first submission), the quicker the QA process will/should be :)

Hope it makes sense,
Jonathan

PS: QA is not an exact science...