[Koha-devel] [ByWater Partners] Acquisitions change in Koha 16.11 and forward

Nick Clemens nick at bywatersolutions.com
Fri May 19 14:51:37 CEST 2017

Hi Sandre,

The current replacement/rrp field is used for two things:

1 - passing through from the orders as the items.replacementprice field
2 - the basis for calculating prices (minus discount, plus tax, etc)

Splitting the replacement cost out will allow proper discount/tax
calculation while allowing manual edit to the replacement cost to add fees
etc.

I believe our proposal works for your workflow.

-Nick