[Koha-devel] marcxml > biblio_metadata - Automatically convert reports

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Fri May 19 18:15:22 CEST 2017

Hi guys,

It seems like my calls did not get the expected attention, so I am trying
once again.
Bug 17196 (Move marcxml out of the biblioitems table) has been pushed to
master a while ago and 17.05 will be the first release with this change.
I wrote bug 17898 (Add a way to automatically convert SQL reports) 4 months
ago asking for a special attention: librarians will need it to update
easily their reports.
Since 17.05 is going to be released in a week and we are in string freeze,
I guess there is no way to get it in. But I personally think that we should
make an exception for this one.

Please do not let this request without answer once again.

Cheers,
Jonathan