[Koha-devel] REST api developments

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 20:11:25 CET 2017

Dear friends, I write this email to let you know me and the ByWater friends
are committed to getting endpoints written, so development projects you are
working on can succeed.

With recent additions and specially all enhancements surrounding bug 19410,
we should be able to start writing endpoints faster and easier. The REST
api is top priority for us, and making it easier to code, one of our
short-term goals.

Let us know the endpoints your project might benefit from, we can commit to
writing those endpoints, or help you in the process. We still need to have
better documentation, but we'll be looking for 'REST api' tagged bugs
trying to help.

Kind regards

--
Tomás Cohen Arazi