[Koha-devel] On-site checkouts

Rodrigo Santellan rsantellan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 15:54:21 CEST 2017

Hi,

I have some items on the library that are only for using on the library.
The difference with those items is that you can place a hold on them to use
them during the day and also you can place a hold on them and checkout for
using on the weekends and during the night (you check it out at last hour
of the day and have to return it on first hour of next day).

For what I can figure out is that I should create a new item type with
different circulation rules, but I don't have a way to warn the librarian
that the item is of restricted type.

Is there a way to achieve it?

Regards and thanks for all the help in advance!!