[Koha-devel] Koha users wiki page outdated, use HEA

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Aug 22 14:04:23 CEST 2018

Hello all,

I sent an email to anyone listed on
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaUsers/Europe, asking to update
the reference, and explain HEA.

I got something like 15 bounces "email does not exist". I tried to reach
OPACs for each of them (when on the wiki page).

I removed references that : have been bounced, have OPAC not reachable
anymore, a very old version declared.

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques