[Koha-devel] KohaCon18 social stuff

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Thu Aug 23 03:27:11 CEST 2018

Looks like Chris added Cascade Brewing for 10 September. It's top of my list of beer places to explore in Portland, although I have another 20 suggestions from beer people I know, plus I'm sure Brendan must have suggestions, so I think there are no shortage of options there.

Actually, important FYI for KohaCon18 attendees... there are a lot of wildfires in the Pacific Northwest at the moment, so the air quality is quite low. Brendan would have the best insight on that one as a local, but I have friends and family in western North America who are requiring air purifiers indoors and masks outdoors, so worth keeping in mind for your visit (and your planning of outdoor activities), especially if you have health problems like asthma or other respiratory issues.

David Cook
Systems Librarian
Prosentient Systems
72/330 Wattle St