[Koha-devel] KohaCon18 social stuff

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Aug 23 17:34:53 CEST 2018

The air quality here right now is not good at all.  It should definitely be
cleared out of here in a couple of weeks though.  I'll keep updating on
that weekly.

On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 6:27 PM, David Cook <dcook at prosentient.com.au>
wrote:

> Looks like Chris added Cascade Brewing for 10 September. It's top of my
> list of beer places to explore in Portland, although I have another 20
> suggestions from beer people I know, plus I'm sure Brendan must have
> suggestions, so I think there are no shortage of options there.
>
> Actually, important FYI for KohaCon18 attendees... there are a lot of
> wildfires in the Pacific Northwest at the moment, so the air quality is
> quite low. Brendan would have the best insight on that one as a local, but
> I have friends and family in western North America who are requiring air
> purifiers indoors and masks outdoors, so worth keeping in mind for your
> visit (and your planning of outdoor activities), especially if you have
> health problems like asthma or other respiratory issues.
>
> David Cook
> Systems Librarian
> Prosentient Systems
> 72/330 Wattle St
> Ultimo, NSW 2007
> Australia
>
> Office: 02 9212 0899
> Direct: 02 8005 0595

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Office: Portland, OR - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
https://bywatersolutions.com <http://bywatersolutions.com>
info at bywatersolutions.com