[Koha-devel] git-bz: avoid storing unencrypted passwords in gitconfig

Julian Maurice julian.maurice at biblibre.com
Thu Jan 18 09:42:27 CET 2018

I tried libsecret with gnome-keyring, it worked the first time, but not
the other ones infortunately...
I get this error message:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36585496/error-when-using-git-credential-helper-with-gnome-keyring-as-sudo#comment70025417_40312117
If you know how to fix it, please share! :)