[Koha-devel] a few koha questions

Johan Seyfferdt johan at spbcu.ru
Wed Jan 24 19:12:16 CET 2018

Hello, we started to use Koha in December and so far very happy with it!!!

I just have a few questions:

Firstly, all our books we can give out and return except for one book which
we gave out in December, and no we cant return it.

Ps.  I have already ran the fix for auto_increment problem  and it didnt
work sadly.

The Patron has two books, one we can return the other not.

Help will be greatly appreciated!

If it is somehow possilbe to remove the book while it is out or remove the
user, either in the web-interface or in the terminal, it will also be good!

Secondly,

When our librarian is adding books, she only have a list of pblishers and
atohrs, and she was wondering if we can create like a dropdown menus for
those fields that she doesnt have to type it every time but simply choose
what she wants?

Was wondering if someone can help me?

Thank you so much and looking forward to hear from you

Johan Seyfferdt