[Koha-devel] Why we do not push the ACCTDETAILS email via message queue?

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Jun 20 11:39:26 CEST 2018

Is it really any less convenient to click a link and fill in your own
password vs getting a random password in your mail and having to manually
navigate to the site and login if you want to change it?

Devils advocate, I personally think this is a case where we can justifiably
break the old functionality as there is a clear and near seamless
alternative that doesn't result in any real lose and only leads to a more
secure and privacy-conscious system.

Martin

*Martin Renvoize*

Development Manager

*T:* +44 (0) 1483 378728

*F:* +44 (0) 800 756 6384

*E:* martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com

www.ptfs-europe.com

<https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Registered in the United Kingdom No. 06416372   VAT Reg No. 925 7211 30

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in
error, please email the sender at info at ptfs-europe.com