[Koha-devel] What is biblioitemnumber for?

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Mon Nov 19 16:58:01 CET 2018

Paul, very interesting the basic historic idea. What you wrote, helps me to say that with Elasticsearch, Koha has the possibility to adopt definitely the LRM [1] model, that is going to be implemented in RDA [2].
Especially important IMHO are links among authorities. Or, better, links of any type.
Stefano

[1] https://www.ifla.org/publications/node/11412
[2] http://www.rda-rsc.org/ImplementationLRMinRDA