[Koha-devel] ppl/company providing dashboard/schema/irc/mana-kb/hea/paste servers, please read this !

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Sun Sep 16 00:30:36 CEST 2018

Hello koha-devel,

The page https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Website_Administration

list all the servers and resources that are managed by the
koha-community, with some important informations. There are some servers
missing : dashboard, schema, irc, mana-kb, hea and paste. I've added a
header for them.

If you're managing/hosting one of those services, could you please
update the relevant paragraph to have valid information !

PS: I know that BibLibre is responsible for some of them, I'll complete
the information, of course ;)

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques