[Koha-devel] git trailers: should we use more of them ?

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Sep 19 17:38:52 CEST 2018

> > Bit late in the project to make this change imo? But yes, our
> > interpretation is quite different ;)
> But it's never too late to make a positive change, right ? :)

I agree that it's not too late to make useful changes to our workflow.
There was a time when we didn't even sign off patches!

I'm not concerned that we're using "signed off" in a way that is
nonstandard, but I am interested in adding better information to our
patches if it's useful.

It sounds to me like this is something which QA and/or release
managers should decide.

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer