[Koha-devel] git trailers: should we use more of them ?

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Thu Sep 20 19:56:13 CEST 2018

I think we'd need to change a lot of things if we switched from
Signed-off-by to another - including a lot of documentation. It might
add more confusion than doing good imo. But I'd be OK with changing the
line for QA to make things more clear if that is what people would like
to see. Also using some additional ones like Mentored-by could be useful.

Katrin