[Koha-devel] importing from a UNIMARC backup will import biblio records but not items

giuseppe giuseppe.ciaccio at unige.it
Tue Feb 26 14:14:47 CET 2019

Hello again,

today I'm playing the following game (with Koha 18.11.03):
1) create two empty instances, A and B, both in the UNIMARC flavour;
2) populate A with ten bibliorecords, two ones with associated items;
3) create a backup from A so that only UNIMARC records having items are
exported;
4) import the backup into instance B;
5) contrary to expectations, see that B now contains two biblio records but
no items associated to them.

If I inspect the records in the catalog of B, I see that they are void of
the field 995 (
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Holdings_data_fields_%289xx%29#UNIMARC_Holding_field.2C_3.2_default_-_field_995
<https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Holdings_data_fields_%289xx%29#UNIMARC_Holding_field.2C_3.2_default_-_field_995>
). However, the records staged in the temporary area of B during import
phase do have that field.

Any suggestions (before I file a bug report)?

Thank you,
Giuseppe

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-devel-f3063671.html