[Koha-devel] Super User Records

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at l2c2.co.in
Tue Jul 2 14:29:26 CEST 2019

Hi Raghav,

Your questions are welcome. But seriously you do not need to cross post
*every* single query. Once in a while, and if there is genuine merit in
cross-posting, is fine. This is considered as bad email etiquette on
mailing lists.

What you are asking for is handled by Koha's action logs. The user facing
interface to the action logs is found under the Tools menu as 'log viewer'

Hope this helps
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies