[Koha-devel] Super User Records

RAGHAV ARORA f20171016 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Wed Jul 3 05:58:54 CEST 2019

Hello Sir,
Thank you for the clarification. I apologize for the frequent emails and
queries, and will keep this in mind from now on.

Regards
*Raghav Arora*
Sophomore, M.Sc (Hons) Chemistry BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Contact : (+91) 9897597761, 8474975691
Personal Email <raghavarora999 at yahoo.in> | University Email
<f20171016 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in>
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/raghav-arora-9820a648/> |  GitHub
<https://github.com/RAraghavarora/>

*Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani*
Pilani campus,
Rajasthan-333031