[Koha-devel] Doubt in Koha Database Schema

Michael Hafen michael.hafen at washk12.org
Thu Jun 20 18:50:53 CEST 2019

So that you know what the original amount of the fine is/was.  This is
especially useful in an ongoing overdue fine, for example.  The patron may
have some, but still has the book.  So the script can look at what the fine
is supposed to be, and what it was last time the script ran (the amount
column) then add the difference to both the amount and amountoutstanding
columns. (Since we can't guarantee that the script is run once, and only
once, a day.)