[Koha-devel] Tags features

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 14:21:02 CET 2019

Hi all, while fixing issues with emojis in Tags (solved already in 21846,
waiting from someone to stamp their QA  signoff) I was told about 22420:
tag cloud broken. Reverting the change from bug 14385 would 'fix it',
meaning we restore the ability to properly scale tags based on their weight.

I'm sending this email to clarify what is the expected behaviour that
pretended to be introduced in 14385. It looks like it is trying to filter
out those biblios that should be hidden in OPAC: cool. I can achieve this
by decrementing the weights instead of what is done now. But then I noticed
that the behaviour for logged in users is to display own tags only, and for
anonymous users it displays all the tags?

Can someone explain the desired behaviour so I don't make it worse while
fixing the other problem?

Thanks!

--
Tomás Cohen Arazi