[Koha-devel] Trouble in setting up kohadevbox on Win10 prof

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Mon Feb 3 00:31:03 CET 2020

Hey Indranil,

I’m not sure if kohadevbox is getting much love and attention, especially on Windows, anymore.

Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong but I think many people are moving / have moved to koha-testing-docker: https://gitlab.com/koha-community/koha-testing-docker.

The documentation could use a bit of work but you can update the KOHA_IMAGE variable to pick different images available from https://hub.docker.com/r/koha/koha-testing/tags (I actually just noticed that this moment). My guess is “master” is for stretch since there are master-jessie and master-buster available as well.

Personally, I use Docker Desktop on Windows, and I find mounting a volume with my Git can be painful, so I actually just created a named volume (within the Docker Desktop VM) and keep my Git clone there. That way it’s just all Linux all the time.

Alas, I deleted my last kohadevbox recently, so can’t help you on that one, I’m afraid.

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St