[Koha-devel] Trouble in setting up kohadevbox on Win10 prof

Carlos Lopez clopez at dml.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 3 01:43:58 CET 2020

Hi Indranil

I’ve never tried to do this so please don’t take it as expert advice.

What I would do would be (from the VM) to check whether you have a firewalld rule to allow access to port 8081, and if you’re already allowing access to that port to see whether Apache is installed and working properly (and while you’re at it you might see whether MySQL/MariaDB is installed and working properly as well).

With kind regards from the Dalton McCaughey Library Team

Carlos Lopez

Dalton McCaughey Library | 29 College Crescent, Parkville, VICTORIA 3052