[Koha-devel] Bug 18936 - Circulation Rules Ratification

Julian Maurice julian.maurice at biblibre.com
Tue Feb 4 17:58:23 CET 2020

Thanks for the clarification, but my comment was more about "how people
could find this information" rather than "give me this information".
Currently it's not in the bug, not in commit messages, not in any kind
of documentation.

During the last developer irc meeting it was decided to reinforce good
commit message guideline, and I think that could have been useful here.
Specifically the "why" part is missing and the "what" part could have
been more verbose.

Apart from this particular bug, I think everyone would benefit from a
"developer changelog" where all this kind of changes (database renames,
subroutines removals, ...) would be written.

Just my 2 cents...

PS: Not everyone has time to look at all the bugs discussed on the
mailing list. Please don't make me feel guilty about it :)

Julian Maurice
BibLibre