[Koha-devel] Starting/stopping koha-testing-docker

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Thu Feb 6 06:15:59 CET 2020

Hi all,

Is there a trick for stopping and starting koha-testing-docker, when using
docker-compose, so that you can re-use the same containers?

I stop/start containers all the time on other projects, and I swear that
Tomas told me how to do it with koha-testing-docker, but koha_koha_1 keeps
crashing with "User kohadev-koha already exists" after I try to start it
after stopping it, as it's trying to run /kohadevbox/run.sh. Perhaps
/kohadevbox/run.sh should have a test where it only tries to do setup if it
hasn't already setup the container environment.

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St